WINGS' Neighborhood is an open and collaborative community where professional women learn and practice leadership skills, share their experiences, and learn from experts. It offers a casual and self-paced approach to leadership development.
Our Neighborhood is diverse and inclusive, industry-agnostic, and open to all.
- WINGS’ Neighborhood is an initiative to discuss real-life experiences of senior executive leaders in a virtual neighborhood setup and practice skills with others who are on a similar leadership journey.
- Neighborhood unlocks access to many resources such as webinars, books, podcasts, TED Talks that will help you navigate your leadership journey.
- WINGS Neighborhood is a safe learning space where you have the opportunity to network with many like-minded mentors, coaches, and advisers.
What You Will Learn
Learn From Experts
- Showing Up As a Leader Podcast
- WINGS Webinars
Develop a Leadership Development Plan and Practice New Skills
- Develop a Leadership Development Plan
- Tools/ Learning: Explore external resources from podcasts, videos, book lists and articles
Connect and Collaborate
- Career Advice Community Q and A Board
- WINGS News