WINGS Champions celebrate the opportunity to find purpose in a mentee’s journey. They are the connectors between mentor and mentee while keeping the WINGS leadership team abreast of the progress of their engagements. While participation as a Champion in WINGS is voluntary, we are looking for committed and passionate women and men who are willing to support the program.
A WINGS’ Champion Is…
- Has over 10 years of project management experience
- Is an Innate teacher
- Has the ability to manage risk proactively
- Has the ability to build and manage relationships leading to success
- Can provide career guidance to mentees as required.
- Will persevere in following through engagement tasks
- Has the ability to assist mentee in creating her learning development plan
Champions are WINGS’ on the ground advisors and closely aligned to WINGS program methodology. Champions work in close collaboration with their assigned mentors in their engagement, ensuring that the mentee’s development plan is well defined; progress is being closely monitored and documented. They contribute to the evolution of WINGS current methodology.
Championing At WINGS’
- Engagements conclude successfully with a high percentage of success – this is measured by using the development plan and direct feedback from the mentor and mentee
- Mentors and mentees feel supported throughout the program
- Champions will stage engage and maybe become mentor themselves
- Successfully met all requirements from WINGS Program management
Principal Consultant at Wipro
Director - Global Head of Trade Technology, Citi
IT Project Management, Sonoma State University
Founder, Eudae Group
Program Manager at BD
CEO and Founder WINGSforGrowth
Director, Sales and Marketing at UnitedHealth Group
Head of Business Operations, The Madison Square Garden Company