Multiply the impact of next-generation leaders and their Mentors by professionalizing and institutionalizing Mentorship at the highest levels and deepening the power of a mentoring culture.
The best leaders make the best Mentors, tightly integrating leadership and Mentorship and actively investing in next-generation leaders to build a sustainable future.
Mentoring is an Art and Science both. This requires professionalizing and institutionalizing Mentorship in a way that has never been done before.
Mentorship is Holistic
Being a Teacher
Being a Strategic Thinker
Being a Coach
Being a Counselor
Being a Champion
Being Trusted Adviser
What GMI Mentors do?
- Mentor and Sponsor a woman leader.
- Lead Brainstorming sessions.
- Contribute your business domain expertise.
- Create growth opportunities for your Mentee.
- Participate in research-based studies.
What will GMI Mentors need?
- Experience in C-Suites and/or Boardrooms.
- An empathetic approach to Mentoring.
- Listen without judgment.
- A passion to champion a Mentoring culture.
- Commitment to two-way learning.
#101Mentors is a call to action to mobilize the first 101 GMI founding members who are motivated and ready to inspire others to professionalize Mentorship in a way it has never been done before. This campaign will help create opportunities to deliver professional Mentors, institutionalize Mentoring best practices, and cultivate Mentorship to create a legacy for next-generation leaders in a hybrid work environment.
GMI Executive Committee
CEO and Founder, WINGS for Growth
Non Executive Director, Retired SVP Jacobs
Dr. Bob Eng
Advisor with Harvard doctorate
Program Officer, WINGS for Growth