WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO BE A CHIEF CHANGE AGENT?
What does it take to be a Chief Change Agent?
Chief Change Agents are…
- Men and women in a position of authority, influence, or decision making
- Leaders across industries, including private, nonprofit, and government
- Devoted to developing women leaders
- Committed and able to deliver results
As a Chief Change Agent, I will…
- Select a woman as my protégé from personal or professional contacts
- Ensure my protégé has a specific goal, and work on a plan to ensure that goal is realized
- Help protégé to discover her potential
- Motivate others in my community to be Chief Change Agents by setting an example of stewardship
- Develop protégé to become a change agent herself
- Open doors for opportunities to thrive
- Help WINGS team to promote this important initiative
- Commit to a minimum of 2 hours per month for 3 months to mentor your Protégé